I choose a recipe of oils that I knew would give me some time to work that included olive, coconut, palm and rice bran. I also added a bit of shea butter to the first batch and choose a scent called Harvest. I got so caught up in my preparation and making the soap I forgot to take photos until I had it in the mold! Below is the soap in the mold and the results. I ended up using more oils than I normally do (miscalculated my batch size) so these will be bigger than normal bars. The colorants turned out more pink than reds/oranges. I also got quite a bit of TD crackle, which creates an interesting look to the soaps but not what I was looking for! Though the scent was called Harvest, it does nothing to remind me of a fall
harvest and my daughter says it smells more like the Big Red gum! I think she is right. Definitely going to have to change this name! Maybe Cinnamon Drop!